Finding your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Unique Device Identifier (UDID)
Each Apple device has its own unique device identifier. In order to be a beta version for our apps, you need to provide your UDID so we can add you to the list of authorized testers. Once we have this UDID, we can start sending you copies of our apps that are not yet in the Apple iTunes App Store.
The UDID is a 40 character code that looks similar to: 43a4fe984736b988392290c43c219850a993827d
Easiest way to get your UDID
Download and sync Ad Hoc Helper to your Apple device and e-mail us with the UDID.
Get your UDID through iTunes
- With your Apple device connected to your computer, open iTunes.
- Select the Apple device under “Devices” on the left hand side of iTunes.
- Click on “Summary” to show the info on your Apple device.
- Click on the word “Serial” in the Summary tab. It will change to “Identifier (UDID).”
- Copy the 40 character UDID and e-mail it to us and we’ll add you to the list of beta testers.
Click on "Serial Number" to find the UDID of your device.
Press CMD-C on a Mac or Ctrl-C on a PC to copy the UDID. There's no need to highlight the text.